About Me

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thumbs Up, Everybody!



If you're in need of a little inspiration before starting this work week (or school week or just week), look no further than this cutie who just learned to ride his bike.

I'm gonna need some inspiration this week to get myself in gear to study for my surgery exam (June 17) as well as this end of the year oral exam (June 18). You better believe I will be celebrating on June 19th.

If anyone reads this, I want guesses on what I will run the mini 10K this weekend. To aid in you guesstimation, I will give you a little Meggie 10K history:
June 2009; Mini 10K; 1:00:11
Dec 2009; Joe Kleinerman; 55:22
April 2010; Scotland 10K; 55:05 (which is basically the same as above)
Dec 2010; Joe Kleinerman; 49:52

If you need some extra help, my last 5K (in March) was 23:58 and my marathon (May) was 3:48:03.

Bust out those TI-83s and get crackin'....

On a totally unrelated note, I literally ran into the Big Gay Ice Cream Truck this week. Consider it a sign from God if you do. Its like Mr. Softee, but better. I got the Salty Pimp, which is vanilla Softee with caramel + sea salt + dipped in chocolate. It will be the best $5 you will spend. So, I suggest you seek him out.

Thinking of getting up at 5 am to run a quick 4 miles (not actually fast). Have to be in a 6:50. I just don't know if I can drag myself out of bed that early...


No comments:

Post a Comment